JUMBO Group began with the inception of JUMBO Seafood, a Singapore-style seafood restaurant in 1987. JUMBO Seafood operated from a single outlet in popular East Coast Seafood Centre and the restaurant soon gained a loyal following, garnering a reputation for serving only the freshest seafood cooked to perfection, with iconic dishes such as the Award-Winning Singapore Chilli Crab and Signature Black Pepper Crab capturing the hearts of local and overseas gastronomes. As its reputation grew, so did the number of outlets.
Today, JUMBO Seafood comprises multiple restaurants in Singapore and The People’s Republic of China, with franchises all over Asia.
JUMBO Seafood has garnered many prestigious culinary and service accolades over the years. These include the Best Taste of Singapore Award 2020 by Singapore Tatler, Franchising and Licensing Awards (FLA Awards) 2019 – International Franchisor of the Year, Franchisor of the Year and Customer Service Excellence, amongst others.
Franchise / Licensing Country
Min. Investment Required
US$500,001 - US$1 Million
- A truly home-grown brand specializing in authentic Singapore's dishes
- Strong brand equity with Top-of-Mind awarness amongst both locals and tourists
- Proven successful franchise track record
- Well-structured business with Central Kitchen set-up and supported by specialized Head Office departments including Procurement and Quality Assurance
- Established Central Kitchen and IT Systems for Productivity
- The Central kitchen is instrumental in maintaining taste consistency and maximizing revenue generation through increased seating capacity and dinner turnover
- Regular Audits & Monthly Business reviews
- Menu Development