Franchising & Licensing Asia (FLAsia) 2017
The International Event for Entrepreneurship, Business Opportunities & Intellectual Property Rights in Asia
12 – 14 October 2017 (Thurs – Sat)
12 – 13 October (Thurs – Fri): 10.30am – 6.30pm
14 October (Sat): 10.30am – 5.30pm
Marina Bay Sands Singapore
Sands Expo & Convention Centre
Level 1, Exhibition Hall B
10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956
For more information, please visit www.marinabaysands.com
Open to Business / Trade Visitors, and Individuals Seeking Business and Investment Opportunities.
Minors below the age of 16 will not be permitted entry.
A separate line for pre-registrants ensures minimum wait time before entering the exhibition hall.
On-site registration is open each day during the show. All visitors must wear an event badge to enter the exhibition hall.
If you have missed the pre-registration, bring along your business card for a prompt registration on-site.
Visitor terms and conditions apply.
All visitors are requested to be in business shirts or collared t-shirts, paired with appropriate long pants. Jackets are not necessary. Dresses, skirts or trousers are recommended for ladies. Kindly be advised that singlets, shorts, bermudas, sandals and slippers are not permitted in the exhibition.
The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed.
- Potential Franchisees / Master Franchisees / Licensees / Licensing Agents
- Entrepreneurs seeking franchising and new business opportunities
- Individuals pursuing strategic partnerships
- Manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers looking for licenses to enhance their products
- Investors, Venture Capitalists and Business Developers
- Business owners looking for franchising and licensing information
- Chain store operators seeking alternative distribution and re-organisation methods
- Anyone from the franchising & licensing industries
- Anyone else who wishes to find out what franchising and Licensing is all about
Franchise Product & Service Categories
- Accounting / Tax Services
- Adult Education
- Apparel / Shoes & Bags
- Bakery / Confectioneries / Snacks / Specialty Food
- Beauty / Spa
- Beverages / Ice Cream / Yogurt
- Business Coaching & Training
- Childcare / Child Development
- Computers / Electronic Products
- Consultancy Services
- Convenience Stores
- Entertainment & Games
- Fast Food / Restaurants
- Franchise Suppliers / Retail Equipment & Technology
- Gifts / Stationery
- Health & Fitness
- Home Furnishings / Furniture
- Homewares / Storage Products
- Internet / Online Services
- Jewellery / Fashion Accessories
- Laundry Services
- Legal Services
- Printing Services / Printer Consumables
- Land Banking / Real Estate / Shopping Malls
- Senior Care Services
- Sign Products & Services
License Property and Service Categories
- Business Marketing Services
- Consultancy Services
- Fashion / Design / Retail
- Legal Services
- Trademark & Brand
Franchising and Licensing Association Singapore started as Singapore’s national franchise body. It was one of the founding members of the World Franchise Council.With members’ common objective of business growth and expansion through franchising and licensing formats, Franchising and Licensing Association Singapore seeks to continually promote the platforms of entrepreneurship and internationalism in the industry.
BizLink Exhibition Services Pte Ltd is Singapore’s leading professional trade exhibition organiser in the fields of gifts and premiums, office solutions, franchising and licensing.By enhancing our exhibition and event management expertise with alliances and other capabilities, we help move clients forward to achieve their business aims. With a dynamic team having over 30 years of collective relevant experience, deep industry and business expertise, broad media resources and a proven track record, BizLink Exhibition Services is fully committed to providing utmost quality services, delivering exceptional results.
- Singapore Exhibition & Convention Bureau (SECB)
- Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS)
- SPRING Singapore
- World Franchise Council (WFC)
- Asia Pacific Franchise Confederation (APFC)
- European Franchise Federation (EFF)
- The American Chamber of Commerce in Singapore (AmCham Singapore)
- European Chamber of Commerce (EuroCham Singapore)
- Singapore International Chamber of Commerce (SICC)