The franchising sector in the GCC region remains buoyant and represents a significant development opportunity especially for brands considering international expansion.
- Why Southeast Asian brands should look at development opportunities in this region
- The challenges & opportunities inherent to developing a franchise business in this region
- Gain understanding of the competitive landscape for your business segment especially in the fastest growing industries: F&B, retail
Moderator: Sary Hamway, Founder & CEO, The Franchise Trainer
- Ahmed Mahmoud, Advisor, Emirates Association for Franchise Development (FAD)
- Mohammad Al Madani, Chairman & CEO, Al Madani Group
- Marcel Portmann, Global Development & Operations, Duck Donuts, UK