Enjoy the following subsidised parking charges, exclusively for Franchising & Licensing Asia (FLAsia) attendees.
S$8.56 per entry (from 7.00am – 11.59pm) at the Public Car Park at Marina Bay Sands (MBS) on a first-come-first-served basis.
* Please note that this is a ONE TIME use coupon only. Concession coupon will not be valid once you exit the car park. Available only on WEEKDAYS, 8 & 9 October 2020.
**Venue provider may determine the rates from time to time in its absolute discretion.
How to collect the coupon?
Visitors are to present your FLAsia Visitor badge at the Marina Bay Sands Customer Service Counter, located at Level 1 (diagonally opposite Exhibition Hall A) to collect the concession coupon. Limited to one coupon per badge. The Marina Bay Sands Customer Service Counter is open from 7.00am – 7.00pm.
How does this subsidised parking work?
Please note that the MICE S$8.56 concession will be made via driver’s cash card upon the exit gantry.
To exit the car park using the coupon, the driver of the vehicle needs to:
- Remove cash card from IU before entering Exit Zone
- Scan the ticket to Reader
- Insert cash card into Reader or IU when prompted for S$8 payment
- S$8.56 will be deducted from the cash card