Retro Development is the appointed Licensee for Lee Cooper in South East Asia.
Licensed categories include;
- Mens’ Apparel and Accessories
- Inner Wear and Socks
- Bags and Small Leather Goods
- Childrens’ Wear
We are looking for suitable partners to develop and distribute the products in their respective markets under a multi label store named Jeanz Concept. There are currently five (5) Jeanz Concept Stores in Malaysia.
We also represent a few Franchisors looking to expand their business in the region.
- 1011 SIP TEA ( Bubble Tea from Taiwan)
- Pulp De Vie (Organic Skin Care and Cosmetics from France)
- Chococraft (Customisable Chocolates from India)
- Daskalides ( Premium Chocolates from Belgium)
IndustryFashion Apparel/ Accessories
Min. Investment Required
Well-known brands of apparel and accessories available for development and distribution through franchising under a multi-label store named Jeanz Concept. Low investment and no inventory stock holding necessary.
- WELL-KNOWN INTERNATIONAL BRANDS
- COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF PRODUCTS (MENS’ & CHILDREN)
- Apparel and accessories covering t shirts, shirts, jackets, bermudas, jeans and pants. Accessories include bags, belts and small leather goods. Inner wear and footwear are also available.
- LOW INVESTMENT and NO STOCK INVENTORY HOLDING