Authentic Japanese Charcoal-grill Yakiniku Buffet with Dynamic and Interactive Entertainment.
The first “restaurantainment” concept of its kind, ROCKU Yakiniku challenges convention by melding a traditional style of Japanese dining with modern entertainment since 2013. Experience the unique dining experience of a casual meal amidst the festivities drummed up by live hosts, dancers and a mixture of addictive Korean and Japanese beats that will be sure to enliven your meal!
ROCKU Yakiniku brings you Japanese Yakiniku or a flaming charcoal grill experience that accentuates the pure characteristics of fine meats, poultry and vegetables. Premium cuts of Wagyu beef brisket, Australian sirloin and short ribs are just a few of the meat specialties at ROCKU Yakiniku.
Franchise / Licensing Country
Min. Investment Required
US$50,001 - US$250,000
- One of a kind “restaurantainment”
- Interactive dining with live entertainment
- Casual, upbeat and edgy atmosphere
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic options
- Japanese yakiniku charcoal grill buffet
- Unlimited servings of qualityfresh meats
- Free-flow cooked food, vegetables and desserts from buffet bar
With multiple award-winning brands under our belt, Creative Eateries has developed a proven formula for success over the decades.
The group now has regional footprints in Singapore, Malaysia, and Philippines . Currently, we are keen to engage new members to join our current franchise network. Whether you are an individual or an organisation, we welcome opportunities for partnership through international franchising.
- Rights to operate a Creative Eateries brand in your territory
- Use of Creative Eateries’ distinctive brand identity and trademark
- Intensive initial training and opening support
- Constant support, review and training after opening
- On-going sharing of new products and business system
- Marketing and PR support