Authentic All-You-Can-Eat Japanese Shabu Shabu.
The Suki-Ya concept was established in 2008, with the aim to bring the popular ‘House of Hot Pot’ concept back to life.
Suki-Ya has since captured the hearts of our diners with its heart-warming dining experience at an equally affordable price. Hungry patrons will definitely enjoy the Suki-Ya experience, as they can order unlimited serving of delicious premium sliced beef, pork and chicken. To top it all off, Suki-Ya’s Healthy Bar features a wide selection of fresh vegetables to round off the meal with a healthy touch.
Today, Suki-Ya has expanded its presence across Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, and will continue growing its international footprint.
Franchise / Licensing Country
Min. Investment Required
US$50,001 - US$250,000
- Pocket friendly Eat-All-You-Can Shabu-Shabu buffet
- Authentic Japanese soup bases
- Free-flow qualityfresh meats
- Free-flow vegetables and pot dishes from Healthy Bar
- Free-flow drinks and desserts
- Mix your own sauce
- Premium meats top-up
Wide customer base
- Office Crowd
- Large Group Gatherings
- Tour Groups
With multiple award-winning brands under our belt, Creative Eateries has developed a proven formula for success over the decades.
The group now has regional footprints in Singapore, Malaysia, and Philippines . Currently, we are keen to engage new members to join our current franchise network. Whether you are an individual or an organisation, we welcome opportunities for partnership through international franchising.
- Rights to operate a Creative Eateries brand in your territory
- Use of Creative Eateries’ distinctive brand identity and trademark
- Intensive initial training and opening support
- Constant support, review and training after opening
- On-going sharing of new products and business system
- Marketing and PR support