Head, Creative Strategies
Sharon serves as Head, Creative Strategies at Consulus. She has more than 20 years of experience including six years in China, and held senior management roles in international consultancies and organizations from Europe, the United States, and Asia.Sharon has facilitated leadership and board workshops such as SISTIC, DesignSingapore, Cycle and Carriage, Wenzao University.
- Implemented solutions that shape USD1 BN Revenue impact
- She is one of the principal consultants for brand strategy for the business-to-consumer segment given her extensive experience in this aspect. She helps to identify strategic opportunities and present a brand-led approach for business success. She also helps to lead the Consulus team and development in the China market.
- Her professional career included developing the China market for Visa as well as managing the payment, brand, and its innovative products for the Asia Pacific region.
- More recently, she oversaw major banking projects particularly in customer experience transformation for leading banks in Asia from Singapore to Vietnam, China, and Mongolia.
- Her forte lies in strategizing solutions that help clients differentiate themselves in their challenging environment to realize business and corporate goals.
- Sharon has worked on Wenzao University in Taiwan, Mummys Market in Singapore, Design Singapore, and Adrenalin Group
28 Oct, 12.10 PM - Panel Discussion: How to Successfully Market Your Franchise Business