Many businesses will take years before they can recover from the impact of the pandemic and return to pre-crisis level. While some were forced to shut its doors, the majority continue to have a strong and positive outlook for opportunities in 2022 and beyond.
- The franchise outlook in Asia
- What is the role of the pandemic in bringing about COVID-driven needs and opportunities?
- How have the challenges of 2020 impacted the franchising sector – especially retail?
- Ways to implement change that positively impact the business within constrained operating environments and competitive marketplaces
- Real life sharing from a global franchisor and franchisee perspective
Speaker: Joe Canterbury, Founder, Chaucer Global