WHY VISIT FLASIA
WHY SHOULD YOU VISIT FLASIA?
- Asia’s Leading Franchising and Licensing Marketplace, with over 250 participating brands
- Great opportunity to connect with local and regional brand owners and network with like-minded individuals
- Gain insights on new trends, novelties and promising sectors in Franchising
- Find out more about the trends, novelties and promising sectors of the Franchise market
- Absorb wisdom and experience of thought-leaders and industry experts
- Perfect opportunity to gain direct access with franchisors from your interested sectors and build bridges
FLAsia returns for the 17th edition in-person event this year for brands owners to showcase its new brands and business concept to Asia. FLAsia help companies expand, grow internationally and diversify their revenue streams through franchising and licensing by showcasing it through interactive exhibition and face-to-face time with over 10,000 attendees annually.
Conference & Workshop
Featuring 50+ speakers from both inside and outside the industry to share knowledge and market insights. It is curated content for learning and growing, not another sales-pitch.
Fresh! Brand showcase is the platform for companies to present new brands and/or business concept in pitching-style at Open Mic Stage.
Guaranteed Business Meeting
Guaranteed Business Meetings offers business matching with attendees based on pre-selected criteria. Our dedicated in-house business matching team will help to secure 1-on-1 meetings with potential franchisors based on interested sectors, investment amount, type of investment and target investment markets.
Business Speed Networking
Business speed-networking round-robin style for those who want to have a quick first assessment 1-on-1 with potential franchisor, partners or investors.
VIP Buyers Programme
Access to exclusive meeting and networking sessions with our group of qualified buyers.
Discovery Days Tour
Providing an exclusive access to behind-the-scene tour featurette of the business concept from design, setup, operations, storage, in-action, etc.