Returning as an in-person event
Save the date: 27 – 29 October
WHY ATTEND FRANCHISING AND LICENSING ASIA (FLASIA)?
The 17th Franchising & Licensing Asia (FLAsia) 2022, the Asia’s leading Franchising and Licensing marketplace, is returning to in-person event on 27 – 29 October 2022, Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Singapore. The event is presented by Franchising & Licensing Association (Singapore) and organised by Constellar Exhibitions Pte Ltd.
Calling for brand owners, business owners, entrepreneurs, partners, investors, companies and/or individuals who are interested to be part of the thriving FLAsia communities to amplify, connect, network and explore next business opportunities through franchising and licensing by sharing insights, ideas, knowledge exchange and explore possibilities.
Everybody should know your brand. This is how you do it.
SHARE YOUR SUCCESS STORY
With over 10,000 attendees from over 40 countries annually, share your successful brand stories and winning formulas of your business concept.
ACCELERATE YOUR GROWTH IN ASIA
Use this chance to meet with potential regional business owners, entrepreneurs, partners or investors by securing quality meetings that may accelerate your business growth in Asia.
ESTABLISH YOUR BRAND IN ASIA
Leverage on our channels and activities to build, promote and establish your exciting, new, unique brands and business concepts for Asia.
BE PART OF COMMUNITY NETWORK AND CONNECT
Imagine how inspiring it is to meet individuals who actually know-how in brand expansion into Asia. You will be able to make connections that benefit you which last for a lifetime.
FLASIA IN-PERSON EVENT AT A GLANCE
Attendees from 40 Countries
Brands from 37 Countries
Attendees’ Investment Budget over USD250,000
Attendees from the regions
Attendees involved in decision making to buy franchises and licenses
Attendees are looking to buy, source and
explore to new business
“This is a must attend event for all Franchising and Licensing companies including investors of those brands. It is an eye opener for both parties. See you again at the next FLAsia edition.”
~ Tinus Eska, Seagal Education
“FLAsia provided a good platform and assembled international franchise concepts under one roof for us to explore franchise business opportunities. We certainly look forward to next FLAsia.”
~ Kelly Liew, JKEL Services
“FLAsia is the only franchise and licensing show in the region that is worth your while participating. Don’t miss this opportunity to visit and to showcase your brand in this region.”
~ Susan Liew, Omni Connection
“This is a helpful conference to attend for any businessperson interested in becoming a franchisor or franchisee.”
~ Francine Martindale, Content and Systems
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
DAY 1: 25 NOVEMBER 2021
- Minister’s Address
- Keynote: Franchising State of Play The Road to 2022 & Beyond
- Keynote: Brand Transformation & The Journey to Internationalization
- Panel Discussion: Protecting Your Brand & Other Intangibles The Legal Perspective
- Panel Discussion: Franchising Outlook & Opportunities in Vietnam
- Panel Discussion: Restaurant Innovation During Disruptive Times
- Panel Discussion: Transforming the Next Gen Restaurant Franchise with Cloud Kitchens
- Keynote: Keeping Up with the Pandemic: How Gyms are Changing its Business Model to Stay Competitive
- Panel Discussion: Reimagining Wellness Pivot, Grow & Thrive in 2021 & Beyond
DAY 2: 26 NOVEMBER 2021
- Panel Discussion: CEO Panel Rising Trends in the Franchising Arena
- Panel Discussion: Franchising Outlook & Opportunities in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)
- Panel Discussion: Franchising Outlook & Opportunities in Malaysia
- Keynote: Investing in Early Childhood Development
- Panel Discussion: Education Franchises Rising to the Challenge of the New Normal
- Panel Discussion: Futuristic Outlook of Retail: The Way Forward
- Closing Fireside Chat: Future Proofing Your Franchise Business
*Note: Final program and speakers may be subject to change
Andrew Raymond Tuah
Partner, Tuah & Suparto, Jakarta, Indonesia
Principal, Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow
Managing Director, Angeline Suparto Law Corporation
Senior Consultant (non-resident), Tuah & Suparto
Ng Chong Yuan
Faculty, IP Academy
Nguyễn Phi Van
Chairwoman, Vietnam Angel Network
Soh Kar Liang
Managing Director, Ella Cheong
Soh Kar Liang
Managing Director, Ella Cheong